Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The last day

Tomorrow our lives will change. Forever.


So today is our last day. I spent the morning running around doing errands, while Pave had to finish up meetings and training at work today. He is now solidly looking forward to 21 days off to stay home with our little one (and not even being charged leave!)

We've spent the better part of the afternoon cleaning, re-arranging, organizing, washing (our clothes, dog's blankets for their crates, dog's bed's that are in our room, and the dog's themselves).


I'm tired.


But I know tonight is the last night we'll be able to enjoy just the two of us for quite a while, so we are planning on going to dinner. If I don't fall asleep first.

I know he made plans for something special tonight, but I don't know (maybe our favorite restaurant?).
I figured I'd play along- I even shaved my legs!

We shall see what the next 24 hours brings.

I can't promise a post tomorrow, but if we come home from the hospital at all, I'll at least update you.

7:30am induction... we'll see what happens from there!
 

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! Let us know how it goes, whenever you can ;)

    ReplyDelete