Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer of "One Oh" (part III)

While my parents were in town, we did a lot of fun things.  Went to a cool restaurant, that you could order s'mores from. 
You can't see it well in this picture, but we are using chop sticks to roast marshmallows.  I would LOVE one of these kits for Christmas!

Toured a chocolate factory (without Pave).  I couldn't try any of the chocolate, because I was prepping for a colonoscopy, so I was drinking sweet tea.... (and chicken broth when we went out to my very favorite restaurant for dinner- TORTURE! But it was my parent's last night in town...)

I got my birthday present early (WHOOHOO!!)  I'm such a dork- Pave was thrilled 'his/our' tool collection grew, and he didn't have to waist one of his birthday requests on it!

We literally used it the night we got it.  My Dad helped me build a shelf for my scrapbooking room.  Mom had helped me decorate a bit more (she's always good for that!). 

My finished shelf (it has paper on top of it, and then two buckets below it)


No comments:

Post a Comment