Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Woof, Woof, Woof



Everyone's a LOBO, woof, woof, WOOF!!!


Way to go guys...

You all are number 8 in the AP poll, and number 10 in the ESPN/USA today poll....

Wish I was there to howllll with you at The Pit!

Umm... if you can't tell, I'm a Lobo, through-and-through. Besides growing up going to games with my Dad, I'm a Lobo Alumni.... so I have a little piece of my heart reserved for 'The Howl" (which we all do at the games...) Oh, and the first line, that's our 'cheer', that you yell at the top of your lungs, and the 'woof' parts, you make your hand look like a lobo (which is a Mexican wolf for those of you that don't know...) Ya, we rock!






2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited about the Lobos this year. Ha, this is coming from an NMSU Aggie, too. My dad used to take me to all the games when I was younger, so even though I'm an Aggie at heart, I've got some Lobo spirit in me. I can't wait to see how they do in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am still anonymous here as my name is a dead give a way! If the guys have their yearly training at "the squadron" this summer you need to go and we need to get together!!

    ReplyDelete