Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Award *Take 1*

Two lovely ladies gave me awards a while ago (while I was on my blogging hiatus) so I haven't gotten around to posting them... until now!

The first one was Mrs. Muffins, thanks so much!



Rules for this one:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award

Thanks Mrs. Muffins!


2. Paste the award on your blog

done!

3. Link the person who nominated you for the award

ummm...everywhere her name is, she's linked, go check her out!


4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself

One.:. I am adopted

Two.:. Little dogs scare me

Three.:. I hate going back to college (but love using MyCAA for it!)

Four.:. I met and married my husband quick! We got married seven MONTHS (to the day) after we met.

Five.:. I like my dogs more then I like most people

Six.:. I HATE hardwood floors (can you tell what I cleaned today!)

Seven.:. I have a secret... a really good one... and I'll let it out of the bag soon- so check back!


5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less

The Mrs. at Trying Our Best

Jenicini at Trying to Get Knocked up by Another Man

Kate at Josh & Kate

Ashley at Raising Brats



1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I hate hardwood too. They never stay clean!

    ReplyDelete