Tuesday, December 1, 2009

30 in 30

Ha, I wish I was talking about the number of pounds I was going to drop in that number of days.... but alas, I don't have nearly enough motivation.

In November, a few of my bloggy friends made a pact to blog every day in November. I figured I'd try it for December, we'll see how it goes!

I also thought I'd start something for December, you are more then welcome to steal the badge and do your own memories. We all have a TON of ornaments, that all have their special story. I love hearing about other's stories, or how they commemorate different occasions in their life.



If you want to join me, drop me a line (or a comment) and I'll add your name to the sidebar so others can reminisce with you!

I think that I'll start out with the memories that means the most to me...

Pave and I got married the week before Christmas at my parents house. We had a huge white tent set up in their back yard, and 180 of our closest friends and family. A week later on Christmas Day, my parents got us our first "us" ornament. My camera sucks, sorry, but it says "Our First Christmas" and at the bottom it has 2004 .

No comments:

Post a Comment