Monday, November 30, 2009

So over this



What am I over you may ask???

Well, I'll tell you bloggin' friends, since I can't really tell anyone I know!

*Fertility Treatments- Should I be happy that I at least know I can get pregnant, or perhaps grateful, because friends of mine have never seen those two pink lines. Ever. As for me, I've seen them 5 times, but the harsh truth I've learned is that not every set of pink lines results in a baby.

*Fertility Drugs- Can your body build up a tolerance to fertility drugs... after one cycle?!? First time, all it took was Clomid, second time 2 rounds of Clomid, another drug, and then finlly 8 injections, this cycle, 13 days of injections, and this morning I was pushing the envelope of them canceling the cycle because of to many that sprung up 'all the sudden'. What happens next, you can't get stronger then injectables!

*Psycho ex girlfriend that happen to be the mother of his child.... enough said!

* Recruiting duty. I want my husband back, but between the new guy coming (which will eventually help, but not for a while), the other one leaving a shit storm, and a couple surgeries taking out the other recruiter and flight chief. I'm over it!

Ok, I've vented... I think I should feel better, but I really don't, perhaps its the MASSIVE FREAKING AMMOUNT OF DRUGS SURGING THROUGH MY SYSTEM!?!? hmmm, perhaps?

Oh well, I can just look forward to my Mom coming out to visit in a few weeks. Now that I think about it, I guess this means that I get to test after my two week wait the day my mom leaves...

1 comment:

  1. HAHA I love the caps. Just breathe. Read a good book. Take a long bath. :) I hope you get to feeling less stressed soon!

    ReplyDelete