Tuesday, August 18, 2009

He makes me want to cry...

So I am a Green Bay fan... I have been my whole life (which posed a problem when I married a Cowboys fan...)

When I was little, my dog's name was Packer
I have a Cheese Head
I love Green Bay.
I cried when Brett said he was going to retire (pathetic- I know!)
I have the special edition Sports Illustrated
My dream is to go to a home game, with snow and everything

Yes, I know that Green Bay is bigger then Brett, but since I was little, when my Dad was explaining to me how football works, he was their quarterback. He's all I've known.

I could understand him wanting to come out of retirement, and I even accepted that he was playing for the Jet's... but this has CROSSED. THE. LINE.


So I have one thing to say to Mr. Favre, "Quit being such a cry baby! Now you are just being spiteful"



I'm over him... I think...


1 comment:

  1. LOL!!

    DH is a cowboys fan too. But we don't want that much football if at all. Well only on Superbowl sunday. LOL

    ReplyDelete