Monday, November 1, 2010

Lemons

So... I got to thinking, since I'm going to have a baby soon (like within a year soon...) I'm allowed to start thinking about some sort of baby shower right?



I had seen this idea several years ago, and filed it away in my brain. It seems even more fitting now....


Lemons.





As in "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade".

And the food could be lemon baised. And daisy's everywhere... because I love daisies!

And I'll somehow figure out how to use this awesome yellow damask pattern in the invitation or something.... because tell me- is it not gorgeous!



My mother in law told me that I'm not the one that is supposed to plan my own baby shower... ya, right!

I'm crafty, and that's a how I roll.... and I'm going to pull this off somehow... someday!



1 comment:

  1. That is a really, really cute idea. I hope you get to do it very soon!

    ReplyDelete