Monday, December 14, 2009

Visit with Mom

Whenever my Mom comes to town, we always do projects, however, this time we did baking AND projects!

She bought me this amazing cookie press (truly awesome! It's the Wilton Pro Ultra II *19.95 at Bed, Bath and Beyond.... and worth a ton more in fun*). She sent it to me along with an adorable apron for my step-daughter. It has gingerbread men on them. Too cute!

I did an ornament/gift exchange on another blog, and Nuclear Wife at Life as a (Future) Navy Wife sent me this wonderful apron! It was only fitting that we had a picture taken of the three of us showing them off!




4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you like the new apron. I wanted to send you a Cake Wrecks one but they were out of the price limit so when I saw that one I thought hummm, it's not Cake Wrecks but it's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum, i love spritz cookies! my momma sent me some -- i miss baking with her. also, i need to get a press.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get a cookie press.... Cute apron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got a cookie press and love it. But I didn't get a new one. I got one of the old fashion metal ones. I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete