Sunday, April 3, 2011

Purging

Some of the extra crap in our house is G-O-N-E. Well, maybe not completely yet, but definitely on the way to being gone.



I have a 'craigslist pile', with most of it actually already on 'the list', with some still waiting to be photographed. (and we've already sold some things, our old motorcycle helmets and a floor lamp- $80.00 in a day!)

I have a 'donate' pile. All of it is clothes, and I know that I could probably sell them, but eh.. somethings are worth the time, and some things aren't, so off to DAV they go!

I have a pile in the trash (thank goodness tomorrow is trash day!). I guess since I was in a purging mood, it was a good thing. I found a ton of makeup under the sink that I've literally had since high school/ college/ our wedding. It all got tossed. I also realized I will never need to buy lotion again. Ever. There were some other random things that I found too, like the 3 bottles of rubbing alcohol I found between the two sinks, and two bags of cotton balls... oh and soap, we won't need to buy hand soap for a while either!




I really need to get some projects done, but I'm almost to the point of being overwhelmed. I guess getting stuff gone is the best first step. I guess!



No comments:

Post a Comment