Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Could it be?  We are really done with our adoption profile?  It doesn't seem like it?  We've sent it back and for to the agency.  My Mom has edited it several times.  I've been up until at least 11 every night for the past 6 of the last 8 nights working on it....

I've sent it to a few people who saw the first batch, because we figure more eyes on it the better! 

*hint hint*  if you are a good editor, and would like to see it, drop me a line- afrecruiterswife (at) gmail (dot) com!

ps- my husband is laying  (lay- lie- I'm not a grammar teacher) next to me, and is questioning my question mark at the end of the third sentence.... I told him it was my damn blog, and I'd write how I wanted- my theory- I'm questioning the fact that we could possibly be done... "It's my blog, and I'll blog how I want to, blog how I want to, blog how I want to" (sung to 'It's my party...)

And then he started doing flashbacks to this episode... (sorry of the bad quality, it was all I could find on youtube)


1 comment: