Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Shocked

"Ummm... do we not live in the same world?"


That was the question I just asked my husband. Because, really? I had to ask...

I came home tonight from class and sat on the couch.

I just kinda zoned out, and he asked what was wrong...

I just looked at him- shocked. Because apparently he and I do not live in the same world.

My world revolves around my job of teaching fucking juvenile delinquents (who have more girls then I care to know knocked up), my masters classes suck, we are struggling with deciding what adoption route to take, and to top it off this weekend, I get to deal with his 'crazy baby momma' and her family for my step daughters birthday party (which I planned....).

He looked at me- completely straight faced- and said "no you live in the 'world of Jenn', it's a little crazy in there"...


nice.



But then he gave me a kiss, and my crazy little world got 100 times better.



I love having him home.

4 comments:

  1. Ugh and sweet in only the way hubbys can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i'm sorry things are going so bad, but at least you have him home to kiss it all away :) (even if only for a little while)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Sorry things are so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending some blog love-- I have an award for you on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete