Sunday, January 24, 2010



Dear Brett,
I have been a Green Bay fan since I was little. This also meant that you were all I had ever known. I was sad when you went to play for the Jets, but I kinda, sorta, understood. However, when you signed with the Vikings this year, you were just being spiteful. I still followed your 'hissyfit' season. Since my Green Bay boys are out of the running, I of course am backing you as you play the Saints today, but not for the reasons you think.

I'm hoping that if you win the Super Bowl this year, you can retire- really retire- and then we can forget these last few years and be friends again.

Love,
A cute Cheesehead

PS- My husband would really love it if your 'hissyfit' season was over too. You see he spent UP THE NOSE for a Green Bay # 4 women's jersey. You know the one's that has sparkles and are pretty. I got it for the last Christmas you played with the Pack. He would like it if we were friends again, because as you retire from the Vikings, I will be able to UN-retire my jersey from the back of the closet and enjoy wearing it again!


3 comments:

  1. Haha!

    We're hoping the Vikings win too. :)

    P.S. How are things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's killing me right now! He just threw the interception with upteen seconds to go....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Cute. I was hoping to see him win as well so he'd retire. But, I'm just not sure it's going to happen the way they are playing tonight.

    ReplyDelete