Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Shooting up in the Walgreens Parking Lot

We had my step daughters Open House the other night. Her mom was working, and God forbid her step-dad take her, so I picked her up after school, spent the afternoon with her, and then we went and met Pave at his office so we could all go. It was POURING rain, so we were going to get their just as it started (which to me, is late). Of course, there were a ton of cars in the parking lot, so we parked right across the street at Walgreens. I hadn't gotten my shot yet that evening from Pave, so I brought everything along so he could give it to me, staying close to the same time as always. I drew it up as I was sitting in the drivers seat, and handed the 'loaded' syringe to Pave. I leaned back my seat, so that he would have good access. He started to laugh, and say "I wonder what would happen if a cop drove by right now". I couldn't help but laugh too. At least we were in a Walgreens parking lot, so they could check the prescription!



Oh well. Tonight was the last one. I go tomorrow morning to see if it worked. I'll update when I get back.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha hilarious! That would've looked really bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that is the worst! I had to shoot up in a gas station bathroom this past weekend. Wouldn't THAT have looked grand! Ugh. By the way, I wanted to comment on your $1000 post but as you know my internet has been acting crazy. I used Bravelle and that's what got me my 12 follicles (I was on a pretty high dose if I remember correctly)! That stuff is like Miracle Grow. It was actually going to be an IUI and then the RE converted it to IVF. I got my first + test that go 'round (chemical preg.). Anyway, hopefully this is for you guys! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. * Should say hopefully this is IT for you guys!

    ReplyDelete