Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My First Award!

Ashley at Dog Tags & Pearls has given me an award!! Thnks Ashley, It's my first one!!
Its the Kreativ Blogger award!




Here are the rules:
1.) Thank the person who gave this to you.
2.) Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3.) Link the person who nominated you.
4.) Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5.) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6.) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7.) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them!





Seven things about me....



1) I'm deathly afraid of November 21st, it will be the first anniversary of the day I lost my Sea Monkey, it will also be my nephews 1st birthday. With the emotions, how it's all going to work?I'm not sure.

2) When I married Pave, he had 18 months left in the Air Force. I could handle that. Then thier was an extension, cross training, re enlistment, cross training, and most recently another extension. Long story short- My 18 months turned into him doing 20 years... Joy.

3) I'm insanely jealous of my step daughters mother. She was able to give Pave the child I have yet to be able to give him. Yes, I got the marriage, but she got the child... so far.

4) I watch entierly to much tv... but love to read. Yes, somewhat of an oxymoron.

5) I'm adopted, and so is my little brother, but we are from different birth families. He is 6'4'', I'm 5'1". We get lots of funny looks, because other then the hight, we look a lot alike.

6) I look forward to Sundays, because that's when new secrets get posted on PostSecret.

7) I really don't like our cat, and told the person that is watching our house/pet sitting when we go on vacation, that if something happens to him, let him go to kitty heaven... however, with the dogs, get them whatever care they need! How horrable is that!



************************************


For my seven nominees, I pick :








****************************************



2 comments:

  1. hey mrs pave!
    congratulations on the award! i love you for being so honest!! the 7 things about yourself are absolutely fascinating :)) thanks for sharing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thats funny that you dont like your cat!

    ReplyDelete