Friday, April 10, 2009

Some Changes

Who knew that a blog could have so much on the 'back side'. I got a flash course of how to 'change' the look of it. About a week ago I put a stat counter here. I had 27 unique hits! Wow! I knew my husband read it, and a girlfriend I sent the link to, but didn't know how many other people. I figured that I better do some 'house cleaning', and make it look a bit better then the generic template that was on here. I am SOOO computer illiterate, so that was a challenge within it's self. Luckily I had a friend that helped me fix some 'broken links' in the template I chose. I'm still altering it, but hopefully nothing drastically from here on out!

**** anyone who had ANY idea how to get the 'undefined' tabs off the left hand side... let me know!!! I'd be forever grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Your's looks awesome! I really like the background. The one class I had was over 9 years ago, so I'm not sure that counts. Haha! I'm doing the same thing as you...change something, refresh, change something, refresh...until I find the right code to change. I don't know how people make these backgrounds from scratch.

    ReplyDelete